Highlights

I generally do not highlight anything in this blog. When I find it necessary to link something I will indicate this in the post. All other highlights are there without my approval. I do not endorse or recommend any of the places or products that are associated with any link that I have not mentioned in the blog, as I may not have any knowledge of the process, person or product.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Svaddisthana-Sacral Chakra Meditation 2012



I had a revelation about the use of affirmations.  I have always thought these were good things, and I know they have helped many people.  However, upon reflection of the word affirmations, I think it is better to "confirm" what is true in us all.  It is one thing to affirm things that we do not now believe we possess, but this action seems to acknowledge that currently, “I am not that.”  The reality is that we are all chips off the creative force, but have somehow shut our eyes so tight to the reality of who we really are, that we cannot manifest in the manner of the I AM that I AM.  We need to confirm and reconfirm, “I AM that I AM.”  Acknowledge our true nature.  Know it.  Believe it.  Be it.  IT IS SO.  AMEN. 

I know this seems like symantics to some of you, but when you look at how affirmations are used, you will understand what I mean.  Just give it a little thought.



Building the Pyramid

Sit on the floor either in lotus pose; or for those with no experience in yoga, sit on a cushion with your legs crossed in front of you. If you have trouble sitting on the floor, use a chair and sit with your legs spread wide apart. You may also choose to recline in a chair or propped up in bed with your legs wide spread, touch the soles of your feet together and draw them up to your pelvic area as far as possible. The idea is to stretch and elongate the groin muscles slightly. (No pain should ever be involved.  If it is painful, put some pillows under your knees for support.)

Use the breath Exercise: 4-7-8 to relax. Now scan your body for any tense areas, start at your toes and work up the legs to the thighs, to the pelvis, back shoulders neck and arms. If you spot any tense areas, just concentrate on relaxing and releasing the tension. Breath into the area, feel the breath release the tension on the out breath and fill it with relaxation on the in breath.

Now that you are fully relaxed, begin to visualize an orange pyramid that sits directly in your pelvic area. The four walls of this pyramid represent well-being, deservedness, pleasure, and abundance. Expand the pyramid until it encloses the entire sacral chakra area in a safe and healthful space.

Visualize the foundation of your pyramid as the seat of the I AM that I AM.  This is the spark of the creative force that exists within each of use.  Confirm, “I AM that I AM, and I AM born with the power to create everything I desire”.  Strengthen this foundation often with the confirmation of, “I AM that I AM.”  Know it.  Believe it.  Be it.  IT IS SO.  AMEN.

Strengthen the wall that is nearest your spine.  This is the wall of well-being; reinforce the walls with the knowledge that “I AM well-being”.    I do the things I love, and the things I must….. See the wall strengthen with each confirmation of this fact.  Strengthen this was often with the confirmation “I AM vitality.  I AM Well-being”.  Know it.  Believe it.  Be it. IT IS SO.  AMEN.

The wall that runs along the left-hand side of your body is the wall of deservedness. Strengthen this wall and reinforce it with the knowledge that I deserve all good things in life.  I AM well-being, abundance and good health…. Examine your belief of your deservedness for these things… If you discover any doubts, release them and trust that life is meant to be pleasurable and comfortable.  Allow this awareness into your consciousness.  Strengthen this was by repeatedly confirming, “I AM that I AM, and I AM born with the power to create everything I desire”.  Know it.  Believe it.  Be it.  IT IS SO.  AMEN.

Now look at the front wall that represents, pleasure and your capacity to experience joy. Strengthen and reinforce that wall with the full knowledge that you are meant to experience pleasure and joy in this life time.  Confirm, “I AM joy and pleasure”.  Reinforce this, by repeatedly confirming that I AM joy and pleasure. Know it.  Believe it.  Be it.  IT IS SO.  AMEN.

Now strengthen the wall on the right side of this pyramid.  This is the wall of abundance.  Give thanks for all the abundance that surrounds you.  Glory in the abundance that exists around you.  Confirm, “I AM abundance.” Take time to give thanks for all that is wonderful and meaningful in your life.  Spend a little time strengthening this wall.  Strengthen this wall by repeatedly confirming, “I AM Abundance.”  Know it.  Believe it.  Be it. IT IS SO.  AMEN.

Now look at each wall, and make sure that you are happy with the strength of each.  Focus more strength into any that may need it.  Strengthen these walls by repeatedly confirming occasionally throughout the day, “I AM vitality, joy, pleasure, abundance, and well-being.”  Know it.  Believe it.  Be it.  IT IS SO.  AMEN. 

You may adapt this in any way you wish.

1 comment:

  1. I believe your post is really awesum and helpful
    i enjoyed Angelguard and also the sacral chakra meditation
    Thanks for the tips. sacral chakra meditation

    ReplyDelete