Highlights

I generally do not highlight anything in this blog. When I find it necessary to link something I will indicate this in the post. All other highlights are there without my approval. I do not endorse or recommend any of the places or products that are associated with any link that I have not mentioned in the blog, as I may not have any knowledge of the process, person or product.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

I've Always Been Told, Speculation on Existence




I was meditating on my long held belief that I am like a corpuscle in the body of God. I stumbled into the thought of the saying, "As above, So below." Then I made a crash into the "A Course in Miracles" teaching that we are all one." That there is only one existing entity, and we are all loving extensions of it." Our separation started with a mere thought of separation, but that we have NEVER actually left the body of God; and this is were the wheels seemed to fall off the wagon for me.

How is it possible to feel so separate without their being distance, and then science came to my rescue. As we learn more and more about matter and space, read a distance between two objects within a seemingly solid object, we realize that there is nothing that is truly solid. We have learned that there is far more empty space in everything than there appears to be to the naked eyes. This is true of all seemingly "solid" objects. Hiccup, new thought. Well then I decided to look at the body of God again in this light.

Our own bodies make an excellent example of how things exist, as all one. Remember, "As above, so below."  Our bodies are comprised of many different cells, all separate with specific functions, but all part of the same entity, Me. Uh Oh! Here I ran into a long held childhood belief that I am a corpuscle in the body of God. This closed the circle for me. This is how I believe we exist. We probably are functioning in a different mode than a corpuscle, but the example is solid. Separate functions, with one goal. We are all as necessary to the function of the body, and as we are all pieces of the body of God, we have to be perfect also. God's creations can not be otherwise. As God is perfection, his creations cannot be otherwise. We are all one in the body of God. There are many who have forgotten who and what they are. In fact, many more have forgotten than remember now.

I'm living in the time when it is important for me to remember who I am, and why I am here in this illusion of a world. My time of separation is coming to an end, I will soon make a decision to return to my real existence. The existence that is the body of God, in pure joy and harmony for eternity.

Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment