Highlights

I generally do not highlight anything in this blog. When I find it necessary to link something I will indicate this in the post. All other highlights are there without my approval. I do not endorse or recommend any of the places or products that are associated with any link that I have not mentioned in the blog, as I may not have any knowledge of the process, person or product.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Nothing But Love


In a world that is always pointing out how much you can improve yourself by being something that you are not by buying a specific brand of thing.  It is easy to slip into the insanity of the belief that things can make us better. There are always stumbling blocks that our ego observes, and pokes you in the illusion of pride.

I was reading some Facebook posts, and observed that a comment that I made was the only one that the original poster had not clicked the like on. My ego got all offended, and was about to make some remark about it. Fortunately, the holy spirit knocked me upside the head. In a clear voice said, "In a world of illusion how can this matter. In a world of love, it is irrelevant. In reality there is only love and forgiveness, and the only one you must forgive in this instance is yourself, for falling into the ego trap." The other party whether they purposely meant to slight me or not, is in no way responsible for you egoistic reaction to the seeming slight.  As a friend of mine once pointed out, "this is your seeming", and this rings true in this instance. It is only my own crap.

So, in this world of illusion, I need to practice the lesson defined by the holy spirit teacher.

In a world of illusion how can seeming slights by others matter? The only thing that is real is love.  I only need to love, and forgive myself for falling into the ego trap so easily.

It is getting easier for me to see these traps before I act on my knee jerk reactions. I look forward to the day when it will be impossible for me to have a knee jerk reaction. The consequences of my suffering are becoming far less pronounced as I learn how to see with the eyes of the holy spirit within me. It is easy to check in, and get the advice of the teacher. To feel the love pour out.  As the old saying goes, practice makes perfect. The more I do this, the easier it becomes.

To all children of god, her is my love.

Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment